Release Notes - 5th April 2021
New Features / Enhancements:
- Security improvements: Java-runtime upgrade from version 8 to version 13 across all APIsec micro services for improved security and performance
- Filter projects: Admins can now see only their registered and managed projects by default. Admins can also see all other projects using the toggle control "My projects/All" on the main page.
- API Security Developer Reports: launched (Beta).
- AWS S3 Integration: Connect your AWS S3 storage account and receive API Penetration Testing reports automatically monthly.
- Azure Storage Integration: Connect your Azure storage account and receive API Penetration Testing reports automatically monthly.
- MuleSoft RAML fix
- Query parameter fix for stored injections
- Moved "Bulk Add" authentications link next to "Add Authentication" on environment page.
- Renamed "FX Issue Tracker" to "APIsec Issue Tracker"
- Removed options "Delete" and "Bulk Close/Archive" from Closed vulnerabilities action items
- Kubernetes deployed scanner status is now showing Running in the Scan window
- Skip path check-in - Injection categories
- Query and body parameter fix
- Kubernetes scripts corrections
- Error playbook column added to the reporting table
- Handling escape characters text added in the playbook documentation
- Activities tile aligned on the dashboard
- Search vulnerability by endpoint enhanced added.
- The EULA page agreement button is always visible.