Release Notes - 2nd August 2021
New Features / Enhancements:
- Propagate Assertions: Changing assertions in a Playbook auto triggers the suggestion to apply the changes across the entire category playbooks.
- Vulnerability Report Download: Added six new columns like (Method, Playbook Name, Bug Bounty savings, CVSS, OWASP Rank, Since, etc.)
- Environment: Defaulted to a detailed view. Instantly see all the credentials in an environment
- Test Credentials: Instantly check your Jira and GitHub accounts are working.
- RBAC: Separate columns to view method and endpoint (break out in RBAC map) and sorting applied.
- Scan history reports: Enhanced both summary and detail report to the new version.
- Project Dashboard: Project name trimmed and tooltip applied for a big text.
- Wirelogs: Color coding disabled to avoid confusion with red/green texts
- GitBack sync: Individual and custom playbooks deletion fix.
- Close vulnerability count fix on dashboard.
- Dashboard tabs & Pagination: Extra spaces removed.
- Assertions are fixed in AUTH categories, it has its own assertions now.
- Free licenses removed from the product.